top of page
- Gorilla Brewing Co. established and first brewpub opened in Millak, Busan
- Brewery and bar relocated to larger facility in Gwangan-li, Busan.
- 3 awards from Asia Beer Championship 2018 (London IPA / British Stout/ Busan Pale Ale)
- Gorilla Beer School launched
- Brewery expanded and relocated to current location in Jeonggwan, Busan
- Gorilla Haeundae pub opened on Haeundae Beach, Busan
- Wadiz crowdfunding launched; 100% of target amount reached in just 10 minutes
- Top of Untappd's best brewery list for South Korea (Kingkong Soju Barrel Aged Imperial Stout)
- 3 awards from Daegu Stout Smackdown 2019 (British Stout / Choco Chili Extra Stout/ Imperial Stout)
- Country winner(Pale Ale / British Stout) of World Beer Awards 2019
- 3 awards from Asia Beer Championship 2019 ( Gummy Gose / British Stout / Gorillager )
- Winner of Busan International Craft Beer Masters Challenge (Busan Pale Ale)
- Started canning and bottling of Gorilla beer.
- Gorilla Borosis franchise pub opened in Nampo-dong, Busan.
- Canning Line upgraded.
- Consulting on CIC F&B's 'Quattro Box' brewery in Paju, Gyeonggi-do.
- Consulting on Millak The Market's Naked Ape' brewery in Gwangan, Busan.
- Canning Labeler Expension.
- 2022 ASIA BEER CHAMPIONSHIP
(Sour Beer Category: Gold Medal - Imperial Gose Silver Medal - Not That Spicy Sour)
(New England/Hazy IPA Category Gold Medal – Newing IPA (Spectrum Edition))
(Wood/Barrel-aged Category : Bronze Medal – King Kong Imperial Stout)
(Chairman’s Selection : Fruit Bomb, Hop Bomb, and Newing)
- Winner of Busan International Craft Beer Masters Challenge (GORILLA IPA)
bottom of page